Monthly Archives: September 2021
September 15, 2021
Posted by on
- “Is anyone among you suffering?” (kakopathei) UNDERGOING ANY KIND OF HARDSHIP
- “Let him pray” (proseuchestho) PETITION STRONGLY; SUPPLICATE; (Wear down and out)
- “Is anyone cheerful?” (euthymei) ACTUALLY—IN NEED OF BEING CHEERED UP
- “Let him sing praise” (psalleto) AN ATTITUDE OF GRATEFULNESS, EVEN CELEBRATION
- “Is anyone among you sick?” (asthenei) ANY WEAKENED CONDITION
- “Let him call for the elders of the Church” (Presbyterous Ekklesia) THE LEADERSHIP
- “And let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the Name of the Lord” (Aliepsantes) Oil in a symbolic sense, but with a festive spirit—BELIEVING YOU WILL RECEIVE
- “And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up.” (euche pistis)—A WISH THAT IS ENTIRELY ENTRUSTED. Raise Up (Kyrois Egerei) The Authority of God!
- “And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven” (Harmartias Aphethersetai) CLEANSED—PREPARED—SENT
- “Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed.” (Exomologeisthe euchesthi alleion) CREATE A SPACE FOR PEOPLE TO OPEN UP SO THEY CAN EXPECT HEALING TO COME.
- “The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.” (Desis Dikaiou) HONESTY BEFORE THE LORD IS THE GREATEST POWER.
- “Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed fervently that it might not rain, and for three years and six months it did not rain on the earth. Then he prayed again, and heaven gave rain, and earth bore its fruit.”
- “My brothers, if anyone among you wanders from the truth and someone brings him back,” (Epistripse) REVERT BACK TO RIGHT COURSE
- “let him know that whoever brings back a sinner from his wandering will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins.” ONE SIN LEADS TO MANY—(MULTIPLES UPON MULTIPLES. REMEMBER: SIN IS UNNECESSARY THROUGH THE BAPTISM WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT. IF YOU LIVE IN SIN OR WITH SIN, YOU ARE SPITTING IN GOD’S FACE)!